Get lost in the depths of the deep blue Great Lakes map depth topography canvas-style backpack. The largest group of freshwater lakes on Earth and 21% of the world’s surface freshwater makes these lakes more than just a marvel, but a necessity for our survival. Explore the depths of the Great Lakes with this illustrative depth topography with your new canvas-style backpack.
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 16.1″ (41cm), W 12.2″ (31cm), D 5.5″ (14cm)
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20l)
• Max weight: 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
Please note: This is an all-over-print that has a canvas-themed background, but is not made out of canvas which makes this equipped to handle the outdoors.
Specification: Great Lakes Blue Topographical Depth Map Canvas-Style Backpack
There are no inquiries yet.